Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday Musings

Today was nice and lazy. I didn't do anything. Mom just teased me about her cleaning the kitchen this morning after breakfast. I usually clean when she cooks and she cleans when I cook. Today I'll be cleaning after having cooked dinner.

I have been thinking about Robert and my feelings over his dating. I'm not jealous, and I don't want him, but the emotional part of me wonders what's wrong with me that he didn't want me. Now, I KNOW he wasn't emotionally healthy then. I know that he is very different than I am. I know we are a poor match. Yet, the emotional (illogical) side of me wonders am I so broken.

The logical me knows that he has so much emotional baggage I could not put up with him. I'm not that physically attracted to him. The sex was not good. That part has no questions or regrets. The emotional side of me is just feeling scared and vulnerable. I recognize it for what it is, but DAMN!

I missed Donna's wedding and couldn't find the address for the reception. I wish I had looked at the invitation Friday instead of at 3pm Saturday. Boy, did I feel like a first class idiot!

This week at work will be hectic as usual as I finish projects and make sure the MOU is in place with MPD. I'll be in charge of monitoring that MOU. Fun! NOT! So far I am only responsible for the MPD MOU and the NAI purchase order. Who knows what the future may hold.

I have signed up to become a penpal to a soldier. I'm trying it again. Hopefully I'll get someone who responds.

No comments:

Post a Comment